The Advance to Streamer contained by the CDT, allows STAR® Starter Air Terminal (ESE) to handle the lightning process, and ensure effective protection of the area.
Description of the protection process
- The CDT detects the rise in potential of the ambient electric field,
- Protective principle initiation process, preceded atmospheric discharge,
- Activation of the detection of the descending lightning tracer,
- Creation of the potential difference between the main body of the STAR and its upper fins,
- Loading the upper fins of the STAR lightning rod,
- Control of the ascending tracer released by the STAR, and evacuation in ground.
- Electrical continuity of STAR lightning rod fins, up to the ground,
- Natural dosing of advances to boot, for optimal precision,
- Optimum reaction, with a margin of safety in stormy period,
- Operation proven in extreme climatic conditions,
- Low carbon footprint – less than 3500 grams CO2 / unit,
- Reinforced CDT, with rising sensor acceleration,
- 5 years warranty, parts and labor,
- Customized reinforced Packaging,
- Free technical support.
4 powers of efficiency :
STAR 210 + 10 microseconds,
STAR 325 + 25 microseconds,
STAR 645 + 45 microseconds,
STAR 660 + 60 microseconds,
Standards validation :
NF C 17-102 years 1995 – 2009 & 2011,
- Studies and recommendations on request,
- Solutions adapted to your technical configuration,
- Respect of your budget,
- Permanent technical support.